The aims and objectives of VOICE GHANA include:
- To train, support and empower people with disabilities at grassroots level to form cross disability Self Help Groups (SHGs).
- To inform people with disabilities about their rights to appropriate healthcare, welfare, education and employment.
- To work in collaboration with other Civil Society Organisations and organizations of people with disabilities as well as with the political and administrative systems to enhance the work of VOICE GHANA.
- To campaign both locally and nationally to ensure that the Persons with Disability Act, 2006 (Act 715) and Policies on Disability are implemented.
- To promote legislation, declarations and conventions regarding Disability, Gender, Race, Tribes, and Religion that ensures that the rights of people with disabilities are upheld at all times.