An inclusive and equitable society for all persons with disabilities.
To improve, through capacity development and partnerships with all actors, the lives of people with disabilities at the grassroots to take charge of their lives, and to achieve their true potentials.
VOICE Ghana will ground its work in a commitment to:
- Equity – because we believe that the rights of people must be respected including everyone’s ability to exercise fundamental human rights and freedoms.
- Partnership - because we value partnerships based on honesty and respect.
- Commitment - because we value openness to learning and acts that are in the best interest of persons with disabilities.
- Teamwork - because we believe that by working together we can tap into and share knowledge and skills to achieve more positive change.
- Diversity - because we believe and respect cross cultural differences and understandings.
- Integrity - because we believe in pursuing our mission and vision with commitment, fairness and discipline at all times.